What are you drinking right now?

Post brew day Dunkel
IMG_1073.jpeg

Had an interesting weekend. Decided I need Saison. Worked my ass off in the yard on Saturday because of all the rain and had a couple of grief meltdowns. Did my cooking chores for the week this morning. Decided I needed to get out this afternoon. Went to a vey homey, local brewery, got to BS with the staff, and feel human again by talking to a very nice looking lady. LoL. To Sunfire, if you are managing the tap room of a homey, local brewery with a great staff,
20240915_162745.jpg
God bless you.

Had an interesting weekend. Decided I need Saison. Worked my ass off in the yard on Saturday because of all the rain and had a couple of grief meltdowns. Did my cooking chores for the week this morning. Decided I needed to get out this afternoon. Went to a vey homey, local brewery, got to BS with the staff, and feel human again by talking to a very nice looking lady. LoL. To Sunfire, if you are managing the tap room of a homey, local brewery with a great staff,View attachment 30376 God bless you.
Cheers Sandy, sounds like a good day. I'm glad you were able to find some comfort and friendship at the taproom. I'm a big fan of my taproom and staff but I am very biased because I hired them all :D

Too much for this old bastard too. My sister's husband did make a mead with his own honey. It was up there in alcohol. I enjoyed the hell out of it, but it knocked me on my ass.

image.jpg
Nice & Smooth Stout while I watch and help my wife prepare dinner. Tonight we’re making a chowder featuring fresh Dungeness crab (I caught it, cooked it and cleaned it), along with fresh local corn, and garlic, onion, potato and tomato from our own garden.

MyDSC21-179 Brigadier Amber.jpg

Brigadier, British Amber Ale extract kit by Ritchies, ABV: 5.5% at six weeks old. From latest 2 litre test bottle which is growing on me as a strategy. This is a clone of Bombardier. Dry hopped with Centennial & Fuggles. Can't remember what Bombardier tastes like as it was that long ago although one I did like but this is very wide awake focussed hop forward stuff in both aroma and taste. Not quite cleared yet but head retention is superb.

Back