What are you drinking right now?

It's that kind of weather here, too. 34 C but with 37% humidity, not terrible. Still, I'm indoors with the A/C cranking.

IMG_9262.png
Feels terrible here

Heat index has been around 100-110 this week. Finally down to 90 today, but the humidity is still brutal

This is an interesting one, and a bit of a "kitchen sink" beer I would say. The brewery I work for makes an imperial raspberry lemonade wheat every spring. There was some excess, so one of the production team decided to use some leftover beer and add hibiscus, szechuan peppercorns, and arbol chilis. I didn't like it at first, but after a month in kegs I can't get enough of it! Brought a growler home to savor over my weekend
20240713_194223.jpg

It's mid-week :)
Belgian beach brew
I'm still surprised at how beer keeps changing even when bottled or kegged.
It was OK to start. Then nice after 10 days or so and still very nice now, but different again
IMG_20240717_172601_594.jpg

It's mid-week :)
Belgian beach brew
I'm still surprised at how beer keeps changing even when bottled or kegged.
It was OK to start. Then nice after 10 days or so and still very nice now, but different again
View attachment 29997
Yeah some beers more than others but generally improving. Just had test bottle of my ESB and the citrus element I was aiming at with dry hopping was barely noticeable at bottling...8 days later is now full on grapefruit with added aftertaste - shame all the photos sucked but I can live with that.

I'm having a gin & tonic...
Half tonic, half soda water.
I thought pressure was gone from my sada water keg, but the line/tube/pipe connected to the picnic tap was blocked (it hit the fridge wall and had some ice in it :) )

Back