What are you drinking right now?

MyDSC21-161.jpg

Budget American Lager, ABV: 7% at four weeks (bottle). Not the clearest just yet but quite tasty with excellent carbonation. A promising one.

Yes, but does it come in pints???

View attachment 29833
PRECISELY! The restaurant was part of the movie set. That very line "This my friend is a pint!" was posted everywhere in the place.

The day started off pretty nasty with rain, but strangely, when we got there, it seemed to quit. At least till nearly the end when it was time for a 'half-pint" Hobbit sized ale. Good thing because most of it was walking outside, however, the venue did provide brollies as needed. The beer was included in the tour, so had to have it. They had 4 to choose from, including non-alcoholic for the kiddies. I prefer the missus drive when we have to drive on the wrong (left) side of the road, so no worries about DUI. She learned how that way and it's still pretty natural to her, so we don't have much trouble getting around no matter where we go.

IMG_3606.JPEG

Had a can of this last night to see if the taste buds were working but nope covid has taken away my sense of taste. Was good from what remember

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 0

Back