What are you drinking right now?

Cheers to being 90% moved into the new apartment! The kegerator has not made the move yet, but I brought a growler of my Imperfect Pale Ale over for dinner. This is the 6th (or 7th?) version of this recipe and is the best one yet.
20240624_182753.jpg

Been about 19 years since I’ve moved. I can see us getting something bigger in the next few years and I’m not looking forward to it.
Nah dude moving sucks lol we got this place at a great monthly rate and it doubles (or more) the space we had. I'm ecstatic to be here, but the stress and fatigue (and costs) make it ridiculous

From early yesterday evening:
MyDSC2S1-160a.jpg
MyDSC2S1-160b.jpg

My Ginger Beer from mini-keg. Almost finished and a bit surprisingly almost clear. Like the bottle it tastes a lot nice now the carbonation has reduced considerably.

This afternoon:
MyDSC2S1-161a.jpg
MyDSC2S1-161b.jpg

From the final two litre bottle of Sweet Apple Cider, ABV: 6.5% at 15 months. This was a complete surprise in that it was the only one of the batch that actually fizzed when I opened it. Got to say it works better. The rest were barely audible. It will be interesting to see how the latest batch compares as I primed that slightly more.

Gotta be nuts to follow my lot. Thank goodness for beer LOL. That one is an interesting colour. Good luck buddy.
We were already through before this game, but its 2 feet back on the ground after...
Who would have believed Austria at top in a poule with France, Poland and the Netherlands....

@Minbari some Keller Hell. Probably a pour left in that keg. I had split the batch so the rest will lager until August probably.

Keg on the left is my Holschuh Biergarten which I’ll start drinking out of next week, wasn’t clear when the got a sample but SO tasty. On the right is a Helles that will be ready mid July.
IMG_8962.jpeg

Been about 19 years since I’ve moved. I can see us getting something bigger in the next few years and I’m not looking forward to it.
See if adding on could deliver what you want. Unless you don't like your neighbors.

Back