What are you drinking right now?

English Bitter. This was extra that didn’t fit in my other keg. Super tasty. Chevalier malt has something special about it. I’ll definitely buy more of it. “Maris Otter to 11” is how Crisp describes it, and so far I agree View attachment 22870
Amazing you get that straight from the base malt cool!

Yes! Haha
Well thanks!! Lol

Also found a conditioned kolsch
20221030_205707.jpg

Last edited:
It's still a work in progress, brewing the latest version next weekend(hopefully)...

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1305404/bulin-s-original
I've morphed your 3-Day Weekend recipe again. Got one fermenting now with 6-row malt, a combination of Magnum and Hallertau hops, and S33 yeast. VERY light in color, though it turned a very strange orange color on the 3rd day of fermentation. I put in two packets of S-33, so probably going to be waiting a while for that to settle down completely.

Also meant to add that both the Bitters and Alt meantioned above sound damn good.

Fing phone. Meant was looking at 6 row, Caramunich, and flaked corn with a lager yeast.
I did 6-row and corn. Gonna need a significant amount of caramunich to compete with the corn. But that does sound good with a lager yeast. Maybe a Mosaic dry hop?

Back