What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
Stout season is here, our first real cool day - 41F now, dropping to mid 30’s in the morning. Welcome to the PNW.

image.jpg
After casting our first ballots as Oregonians, we took a nice walk in one of the many excellent parks in Eugene. Then we dropped in to The Bier Stein for lunch and a brew, or two. She’s almost done with her Coldfire Brewing Little Brown Owl brown ale, while I have a fresh pint of HenHouse Illuminati Single Hop IPA (Simcoe). Not pictured is my first beer, Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA - always a treat!

Big fan of Hen House; they are down in my old neck of the woods in CA.

I'm currently drinking a homebrew kolsch after a successful day of selling beer! Today was a sales in market day, so lots of meeting bar managers and restaurant GMs making connections and chatting about beer. There's a new restaurant opening pretty close to the brewery and we were able to schedule a sampling day for next week to try and get a tap line in, fingers crossed! I'm absolutely loving my sales rep days vs taproom manager days, but either way I'm getting paid to talk about beer :D not too shabby!!

Also the sooner I kick the kolsch the sooner I can get my first Cold IPA on tap, which I'm super excited to try
20221103_184737.jpg

Big fan of Hen House; they are down in my old neck of the woods in CA.

I'm currently drinking a homebrew kolsch after a successful day of selling beer! Today was a sales in market day, so lots of meeting bar managers and restaurant GMs making connections and chatting about beer. There's a new restaurant opening pretty close to the brewery and we were able to schedule a sampling day for next week to try and get a tap line in, fingers crossed! I'm absolutely loving my sales rep days vs taproom manager days, but either way I'm getting paid to talk about beer :D not too shabby!!

Also the sooner I kick the kolsch the sooner I can get my first Cold IPA on tap, which I'm super excited to try
View attachment 22917
I wish I could get psid talking about beer or taking post sunset pics :)
20221103_191946.jpg
20221103_191946.jpg

Unfortunately or fortunately, I have to go home tomorrow.

Back