What are you drinking right now?

Speaking of leaf peepers, I’m spending my first Autumn in a place with fall color. Just around our neighborhood it is jaw dropping gorgeous. Never in my life have I seen such awesome displays of color. I’ll drink to that with a nice amber ale from local brewery Oakshire. Cheers!

Still haven't decided but it will be one of these. I ran out of homebrew (stupid real world :mad:) so I had to go out and forage.

View attachment 22830
Love trooper and the nut brown. Of course those German beers are good stuff too!
Got a feeling we’d be buying the same stuff and drinking in the garage if we were neighbors

Short cut lager
20221029_160038.jpg

image.jpg

Chills Pils by Straight To Ale in Huntsvegas, AL. Same folks made the nut brown last time I posted a store bought beer photo. Hoppy, not particularly bitter, 4.5%. Trying to figure out what hops they used cause I like it. Good after work beer. Good thing, cause I just dug up a stump about the size of a Volkswagen with the tractor. Amazing how much work that is sitting down.

Info sheet
upload_2022-10-29_16-9-58.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 22864I used to stick my nose up at normal lagers until I found people that knew how to make them. I absolutely love this beer and I want to learn how to make one of this style sometime this winter.
I really wish I could get into lagers. I just haven't found one I liked and/or I'm still tainted from my college days and all the macro-american lagers

I really wish I could get into lagers. I just haven't found one I liked and/or I'm still tainted from my college days and all the macro-american lagers
I was the same way until I had a really good Czech Pils. When they opened Deadwords , my universe expended greatly as they make some wonderful lagers.

20221030_155543.jpg

One more before I need to abandon the deck on a gorgeous 80 something degree day to watch old horror movies.
Another simple, local beer that I like very much. If I am not too drunk this coming week, I may take a few pics from the beer Mecca of Pinellas County Florida:)

Back