What are you drinking right now?

Speed Bump this is the split batch I did with LME a few days ago. It's dark for a NEIPA but.....
20221021_183655.jpg

Yellow fizzy beer
20221022_165231.jpg

Short cut lager
This is tasting better now after a bit of lagering that sulphur has dropped off a bit more from fermentation.

Yeah biofine works bloody amazing wow
20221022_165336.jpg

That looks filtered no?
Never made a beer this clear before dead set!
20221022_165624.jpg

Edit
Yup having one of them Hbrewing moments here :)

Last edited:
Great minds drink alike @Megary ! Luvmesum Dark Mild!

You guys have your first frost yet? We're getting into the lower 30's but no freeze or frost yet!

Great minds drink alike @Megary ! Luvmesum Dark Mild!

You guys have your first frost yet? We're getting into the lower 30's but no freeze or frost yet!
Well, around here with all the peaks and valleys, it would depend on the exact location...but we had our first real frost at home a few days ago.

We're getting cool as well now.
Temo dropped from 40+ to about 38 oC
But humidity has gone up big time.
Rains are around the corner

New Trail - Gear Head Hazy

Really nice beer. Not surprising, New Trail makes a lot of really nice beers.

8201630E-6F7A-4C07-96A3-8DEA69821D55.jpeg

Well, around here with all the peaks and valleys, it would depend on the exact location...but we had our first real frost at home a few days ago.
We were colder than Billings, Montana on Tuesday night, right at 32F (0 C). Something wrong with that picture. Seems we're having about the same weather as Pennsylvania. Must be that global warming thing again.

We were colder than Billings, Montana on Tuesday night, right at 32F (0 C). Something wrong with that picture. Seems we're having about the same weather as Pennsylvania. Must be that global warming thing again.
We're having another biblical flood here in Aus wish us luck things are soo wet Here's my place today. It's been raining hard all night and all day yesterday :eek:.
20221023_071620.jpg

That's a gorgeous beer. If it tastes as good as it looks......
Na tastes like crap you can't have any :D.
Yeah it's good I've definitely brewed better lager before a great stepping point for the summer. Tastes like macro lager to me though...:rolleyes:

Oh, it all looks very appetizing. Unfortunately, while I'm on medication because I'm diabetic, I can't really drink beer. But I am looking forward to this moment with pleasure. And now I drink victoza, and if you're a diabetic like me, you can buy victoza online if it's not available in your pharmacies.

Back