What are you drinking right now?

Still at The Beer Stein, where my wife is enjoying a classic - Spaten Oktoberfest, on draft. A very tasty beer, indeed. Oops, I spelled the name of the shop wrong - it’s The Bier Stein.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Are you usingyour home grown ginger for that, Ben?

I am but I bought a lot of German lagers a while back. So if I want them fresh I gotta drink them :) Still got an Ayinger, 2 Hofbrau, 2 Paulaner, 3 augustiner, and one hacker left. My next 4 brews will also be German style lagers but a few dunkels in the mix
I have to pick & choose because I don't get to brew that much. I wish it could be more. I may be asking some more questions about the lagers. I want to try a Pre-Prohibition, possibly in January. We have a place that makes one here that I absolutely LOVE.
I'm making a Pale Ale this weekend, and if I remember to cook and freeze my pie pumpkins, I might be brewing a pumpkin beer for Christmas.

Yup and Lemon Myrtle 200g ginger 20 Lemon Myrtle leaves in WP or overnight no chill to infuse with the wort for transfer.

I like the touch of sweetness the honey malt has brought to the beer it goes great with the gingery spice.

Back