What are you drinking right now?

IMG_20240126_164546_157.jpg

Red Winter Wheat. 1450 finally dropped out (mostly) after about 4 weeks in the keg. Stubborn. Color almost got there, maybe a few more grains of Roasted Barley would have dialed in that “Red”. But this is one tasty beer - clear, red or otherwise. Too bad there only one or two left.

IMG_1551.jpeg

Red Winter Wheat. 1450 finally dropped out (mostly) after about 4 weeks in the keg. Stubborn. Color almost got there, maybe a few more grains of Roasted Barley would have dialed in that “Red”. But this is one tasty beer - clear, red or otherwise. Too bad there only one or two left.

View attachment 28177
Good looking brew regardless of clarity.

View attachment 28177
It's damn clear for a wheat!

Been a guzzling it's been Hot out here Y'all :eek: !
Mrs Said Gold Coast broke a heat record it felt like Sunny coast did too!
Y'all? You turnin' all Southern on us there Ben? (Hm. Down under, would it be all Northern then?)
While it's different to hear about heat waves in the middle of January, it's 17C here in Atlanta today.

33 oC daytime here
Our hot months are October and November.
After that, the rain starts and it cools down. Although it doesn't feel cooler.
The effect of the humidity is amazing!

Y'all? You turnin' all Southern on us there Ben? (Hm. Down under, would it be all Northern then?)
While it's different to hear about heat waves in the middle of January, it's 17C here in Atlanta today.
When I Rome aye ;)

Definitely not lol.

MyDSC21-132.jpg

Last but one of the Tinsel Toes ruby ale bottles. ABV: 4.5% at three and a half months. Probably my best all round dry hopping effort to date (Amarillo; Cascade; Goldings; Admiral in descending order by quantity). A sharp refreshing moderate bitterness well suited to chilling. Just need to start it slightly earlier for next Christmas.

MyDSC21-131.jpg

Dry Apple & Blackberry Cider. ABV: 8.5% at four and a half months. Gets better/fruitier as it comes off the chill. Mega strong and dry by my standards so have to sip this very slowly.

Back