What are you drinking right now?

Post brew precleanup oktoberfest. Better than the Sierra Nevada, but I wish it was a teetch more bitter. Definitely an easy drinker
20210813_133924.jpg

Looks nice
Do you get Devil's Backbone in your neck of the woods? Their flagship is a Vienna lager and it's everywhere in Virginia. My favorite beer they do is a Schwarzbier. Not too surprised they did a decent festbier

Do you get Devil's Backbone in your neck of the woods? Their flagship is a Vienna lager and it's everywhere in Virginia. My favorite beer they do is a Schwarzbier. Not too surprised they did a decent festbier

Vienna lager is a family favorite and I'm brewing one now

One more of The Big Lubelski (Grodziskie) before she’s all gone. Tearing through this keg like nobody’s business.

I had my beer loving son try one. His first reaction was to be a bit taken aback by the smoke. He called it kielbasa beer. After two sips, he came to terms with it and polished it off in no time. His comment at the end was that it quickly became an easy drinking beer with a bit of smoke as opposed to a smoky beer. I couldn’t agree more.

E1CA4E54-629C-44EB-910C-D16A42EB1945.jpeg

One more of The Big Lubelski (Grodziskie) before she’s all gone. Tearing through this keg like nobody’s business.

I had my beer loving son try one. His first reaction was to be a bit taken aback by the smoke. He called it kielbasa beer. After two sips, he came to terms with it and polished it off in no time. His comment at the end was that it quickly became an easy drinking beer with a bit of smoke as opposed to a smoky beer. I couldn’t agree more.

View attachment 17039
Wow didn’t think this would be a clear beer. Can’t wait to brew this in a few weeks

Wow didn’t think this would be a clear beer. Can’t wait to brew this in a few weeks
Yeah, this has surpassed me as well. For the record, I used WLP029 and not K97. Thinking I’ll be using 029 again for sure. Probably next time I make a Cream Ale.

Yeah, this has surpassed me as well. For the record, I used WLP029 and not K97. Thinking I’ll be using 029 again for sure. Probably next time I make a Cream Ale.
Not used either. Ordered k97 today

Back