New profile posts

Hi Yooper
Just a comment about people posting products for sale. Referring to the brew bubble thread. For those of is who pay our subscription, one of the features is that we don't see advertisements. I personally would prefer not be see threads "advertising" products.
Reactions: Mase
thunderwagn
thunderwagn
Product wasn't for sale. He simply provided documentation on how to purchase and put the materials together.
Reactions: Yooper
Mase
Mase
If this is something that BF wanted to endorse due to decades long beer and soap making relationship, it should have been stated upfront rather than an anecdotal comment that BF was okay with his thread to begin with. Given his equally antagonistic responses to posts, would this have been allowed with any other poster? The thread looked like any other spam thread that’s been removed in the past.
Yooper
Yooper
The decades long relation is our personal relationship, but he’s been working with BF to get his project running. We allowed it but we don’t endorse any products. Since he has nothing to sell, no monetary gain, no investment, etc, it is ok with the BF owners for him to post about his project.
"Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full"...need to do a little, er, inventory reduction before I brew again...
Looking for advise on adding apple butter to fermenter. Should I pasteurize or just toss it in?
GFHomebrew
GFHomebrew
Best to try and pasturise. Think butter (milk products). Pasturisation is 70c half hour check it out for yourself.
GFHomebrew
GFHomebrew
Pasturise
Not sure how to PM, is this it?
J A
J A
Yeah... what part of town are you in? Are you in a club or group?
John Allison 512-461-2109
btw...there are there's a young man in town with the same name who's also involved in brewing. Don't be confused. I'm the old fart that's more into homebrewing and he's a younger dude who works at a brewery. :)
AGbrewer
AGbrewer
Tried to text you a couple weeks ago, but no response. Maybe the wrong number. Anyways, I'm in Georgetown, but drive to South Austin every day. Let's try to get together for a beer at some point in November. I attended the Texas carboy brew club one time. It was pretty cool, really enjoyed it. I haven't joined yet just because things are so hectic with my life it's hard to commit to anything.
J A
J A
Man, I'm sorry! I got your text and meant to get back to you right away and then got busy and forgot about it. :(
Let's definitely find a time to meet up. Let me know what your schedule is and what beer destinations are near your accustomed route. My work schedule has been pretty tight lately, but I'm pretty flexible and can cut loose some late afternoon or whenever it works out.
Thanks for rattling my cage! :)

Back