What are you drinking right now?

Coffee again. It’s 06:08 and the missus frowns on beer before breakfast. Guess I should eat. Just kidding, of course. I rarely have a beer before 17:00 (5 pm to you non 24 hr clock people) and never before 15:00 unless it’s Saturday and the Crimson Tide is about to kick some butt. A couple before game time keeps me from being too much of an armchair coach, and I don’t scream at the poor tv as much.

Ginger beer for me.
No pic as the glass is almost empty.
I may just have to have another one a little later

Nice and refreshing....
IMG_20240811_164307_049.jpg

Coffee again. It’s 06:08 and the missus frowns on beer before breakfast. Guess I should eat. Just kidding, of course. I rarely have a beer before 17:00 (5 pm to you non 24 hr clock people) and never before 15:00 unless it’s Saturday and the Crimson Tide is about to kick some butt. A couple before game time keeps me from being too much of an armchair coach, and I don’t scream at the poor tv as much.
I make an exception on beach days. The sun came up on the beach around 650. The Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest got cracked at 651. Someting about a beer when the sun is coming out of the water and your chair is in the water too.

Beer on cornflakes isn't a thing?

Josh must have got a reprieve. All the kids went back to school here today.

We started our in service stuff. So 3 days a week the next 2 weeks. They built a new Vo-tech school so construction pushed us back a few weeks. Nice long summer break.
If I was going to be delayed by something, I’d probably be okay with it being a Vo-Tech school. I wish there were more of them. College ain’t for everyone but everyone needs a marketable skill set. I’m doing my best to not climb up on my soapbox about the absence of options for today’s generations and what’s wrong in the world of occupational involvement. Companies sponsor sports teams, even collegiate sports now, but not Vo-Tech schools. Gotta be something wrong with that picture.

What the heck is vo-tech?

I'm having a well deserved ginger beer. Got a lot done today, but not on the brewing part of things

Back