What are you drinking right now?

Our stuff is moved into the new apartment! The high was only 85F and it didn't rain :D realizing I have way too much beer glassware (on the shelf in the background), there are still 2 boxes of glasses to unpack :rolleyes: Local IPA in a Lagunitas Mason Jar to celebrate. I'll give y'all the tour on the next zoom

20210821_175902.jpg

Our stuff is moved into the new apartment! The high was only 85F and it didn't rain :D realizing I have way too much beer glassware (on the shelf in the background), there are still 2 boxes of glasses to unpack :rolleyes: Local IPA in a Lagunitas Mason Jar to celebrate. I'll give y'all the tour on the next zoom

View attachment 17147
A radiator for heat? That’s old school. I hope you and yours are comfortable in your new home.
Cheers!

@Herm_brews you're making me jealous. :D
Making hay while the sun shines. Tomorrow, we return home, to homebrew and beer from BJ’s. For now, back at Sunriver with a red wine blend for her, and a Howdy IPA for me. It’s been a great trip!
image.jpg

Back from my small Vacation up Woodgate beach here. No brewerys there just a mere smattering of beach houses. This was my playground
20210818_130813.jpg

Perfect for the littlie Frazer Island keeps a swell to a minimum off shore.
Back home now cracking that Lemon Myrtle Saison bottle conditioned this one
20210822_162954.jpg
I'm liking it nice ballance creamy like mouthfeel ginger is playing nicely with the LEMON MYRTLE I think it's a goer

Year 18 for me. At Christmas I’ll have 18 in.
Say what you will about first responders and military, but to me, there is no profession more noble and important than that of an educator. Especially in these times when discipline is a dirty word and kids already know everything and think the world owes them something. Kudos to you and your efforts. I wouldn’t be an engineer if I didn’t have good educators to teach me.

Say what you will about first responders and military, but to me, there is no profession more noble and important than that of an educator. Especially in these times when discipline is a dirty word and kids already know everything and think the world owes them something. Kudos to you and your efforts. I wouldn’t be an engineer if I didn’t have good educators to teach me.

Big +1 on that!

Back