What are you drinking right now?

I get a mango vibe from Big Wave. It’s a goodun on a hot summer afternoon. I made something similar a couple years ago. All Citra hops in a very basic malt, 6-row IIRC. It was close, but missing something my amateur taste buds couldn’t identify. Basically a SMASH. I may have used the wrong malt, too.
I don't think I got a mango vibe from it, but it has a nice malty sweetness that I enjoyed.

Brown Ale on an absolutely perfect Fall day In NE PA. I wish the first two weeks of October lasted all year long. :)

IMG_2017.jpeg

Temperature wise - very fallish here today, but that is because it is raining. Hoping like hell that the winds from the storm dissipate quickly as it comes inland midweek. If not, it won't be good. Either way, I am sick for the people in Tampa Bay and Sarasota that haven't started to recover from the last storm. The sea walls are still in shambles over there.
I did all my chores this morning, went to a brewery, and looking at drinking one of the two Festbiers I have on hand before dinner
I picked up my stuff to brew next weekend. Hoping I don't get damage, have power, and still can.

Brown Ale on an absolutely perfect Fall day In NE PA. I wish the first two weeks of October lasted all year long. :)

20241006_170856.jpg
Rightbackatchaguy...last of a bomber of Norwegian Farmhouse inspired Brown Mild brewed in SCPA...waiting on the bbq fire

Up next is a Turbo Dogg brown fr Abita (Louisiana) brewery. Love Andigator from there. Dogg is closer to a stout than a brown, IMO.

Back