What are you doing with homebrew today?

image.jpg
I’m drinking this Watershed West Coast IPA at Oakshire Public House. This place is conveniently on the way home from LHBS, where I just picked up grains and yeast to brew AC Pale Ale. I also got some bottle caps, and a new digital thermometer. Hope this new thermo works better than the last one I bought.

Finished cleaning and changing out O rings on the 2nd "new" keg. I put all 3 ball lock kegs in the kegerator, and it's a tight fit, but it seems doable to have 3 in there. My existing kegs were Coca-cola kegs converted to ball lock posts and they are a wider diameter than the traditional Pepsi ball locks. Now I'm looking into a 3 tap tower (I contacted kegconnection.com and they have a great price for the tower). My current idea is to have the 3rd keg for chilled water, but I don't want carbonated water. My SO and I would love having chilled tap water available on tap. So I'm exploring options for regulator setups to have different CO2 pressure for all 3 kegs. I might get a double regulator and put my Y connection on for beer and the other regulator set to push water without carbonating it. I love having a reason to shop for more equipment :D

Back