Whiskey, Bourbon, and Other Fine Spirits!

And those wartime ones.

But, even now, I like German beer.

You know what? Lets just take everything human away from us and not let us make fun of ourselves or anything else. You would end up with... wait.. our modern shitty pop music, rap garbage, crappy cartoons, and young people that are brain dead. Congratulations. LOL
Funny, the young people that I know are far smarter than my generation ever was. Maybe we just know different young people. :confused:

Funny, the young people that I know are far smarter than my generation ever was. Maybe we just know different young people. :confused:
I think they get challenged more at a young age,. personally I played every sport I could and could care less about anything social or scientific, I think today it's just the opposite

Yeah the kids will be forever harmed from Elmer hunting wabbits with a real gun (well a cartoon gun), but they play Call of Duty where realistic people are hunting other realistic people, and Grand Theft Auto where 6'8" muscle bound criminals throw women and children out of their cars to continue their crime rampage. It all makes perfect sense to me...
It is just a lucky break that none of us who watched Wyle E Coyote fall from cliffs didn't try jumping off of one, and having a friend send a massive rock off the Cliff after us to see if we could become walking accordions!

Sorry, let's get back to whiskey here... good clean fun though, it's okay if we boomers lament a little

I had another pour of the Jura 12 last night.

I got a cold so seriously contemplating a little whisky....

Back