Television Series

Watching Clarksons Farm, it's brilliant!

Watching Clarksons Farm, it's brilliant!
I love that show! He's so insufferable at times, but it's hard to not root for his team working on the farm. Plus it's raised so much awareness for the problems family-owned farms are facing in the modern world.

I found the old Saint TV show with Roger Moore. Also found The Invisible Man, probably from the 60s too. I need something nice, old, and stupid these days to turn the TV on unless it is TCM. TCM had The Thin Man on last night, and I have a hard time turning the channel with that movie.
I have been playing a lot of albums recently trying to find which ones still play. Found two last night in really good shape. One from Bread and one from Eric Clapton.

I found the old Saint TV show with Roger Moore. Also found The Invisible Man, probably from the 60s too. I need something nice, old, and stupid these days to turn the TV on unless it is TCM. TCM had The Thin Man on last night, and I have a hard time turning the channel with that movie.
I have been playing a lot of albums recently trying to find which ones still play. Found two last night in really good shape. One from Bread and one from Eric Clapton.
Everything I own

I love that show! He's so insufferable at times, but it's hard to not root for his team working on the farm. Plus it's raised so much awareness for the problems family-owned farms are facing in the modern world.
Gerald...

Back