Reintroduction/ I'm back (for good?)

Beef on weck. Unheard of down here.

sigh

Beef on weck. Unheard of down here.

sigh
I think you can order the Kimmelweck seasoning online and then put it on kaiser rolls. Or you could bake your own...

Bonus fact:
Most people don't know Buffalo Wild Wings was originally Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck (hence BW3s abbreviation) but the dropped the weck cause no one outside WNY knew what it was

I think you can order the Kimmelweck seasoning online and then put it on kaiser rolls. Or you could bake your own...

Bonus fact:
Most people don't know Buffalo Wild Wings was originally Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck (hence BW3s abbreviation) but the dropped the weck cause no one outside WNY knew what it was
That would include me, I thought Don made a spelling mistake Beef on ?

Bonus fact:
I didn't. I thought Don typo'd.

Logan's preschool had a half-day today for their Father's Day celebration (real Father's Day is the same week as their graduation) so after we decided to go out to lunch.
IMG20240531122330.jpg

Beef on Weck, curly Q fries and Loganberry (another Buffalo thing, a blend of raspberry and blackberry) drink to wash it down. Anderson's isn't one of the more famous places for beef on weck but we came here cause they also have frozen custard...

Logan's preschool had a half-day today for their Father's Day celebration (real Father's Day is the same week as their graduation) so after we decided to go out to lunch.View attachment 29541
Beef on Weck, curly Q fries and Loganberry (another Buffalo thing, a blend of raspberry and blackberry) drink to wash it down. Anderson's isn't one of the more famous places for beef on weck but we came here cause they also have frozen custard...
We had wild black berries, logan berries and marion berries when i like in tacoma. The were considered weeds, lol

We had wild black berries, logan berries and marion berries when i like in tacoma. The were considered weeds, lol
I've never had an actual Loganberry but the drink (I hesitate to call it juice because it's sugary like soda but it also isn't carbonated) is delicious. When I was in school in Cincinnati I used to bring cases of it back with me. I only really have it now when I go to a local chain restaurant that has it on hand

Kimmelweck- basically a Kaiser roll covered in caraway seeds and course salt.

Beef on Weck is roast beef on a Kimmelweck- bun. It's delicious
With horseradish sauce. Kinda like a mayonnaise but not.

Back