Random Photos.

A bit breezy here on Lake Superior today:
upload_2023-10-13_18-44-29.png

image.jpg
My original 3 gallon brew kettle has been pressed into service for canning the backyard bounty, 5 pints at a time. Over the past few weeks, I have now processed 24 pints of San Marzano tomatoes. Since the vine is still hanging fruit, and our weather promotes further production, it looks like I will be doing more of this.

Great idea Herm I've been trying sundried tomatoes here no success so far but it's trial and error
20231015_095144.jpg

The last batch got fried...

They didn't "share" anything, but I did pick up some things on their mash ( 4 hours @ 148°) and grist that I'll give a shot. Also, they brew the beer to 10% , ferment and then dilute to 3.8%.
Let us know how your recipe turns out. I have a Smithwicks recipe that is in the ballpark (barely). Your pictures make me want to take another shot at it.

Let us know how your recipe turns out. I have a Smithwicks recipe that is in the ballpark (barely). Your pictures make me want to take another shot at it.
I will definitely be trying something like it and already have it's name!

Maybe not what you wanna see on here but it's brewing related in that plumber's are gunna stick a spray ball up this drain pipe to unblock it from commercial kitchen fat.
20231019_115951.jpg

Yummy aye well here's the spray ball.
Oh it's that big pipe on the left 150mm diameter for those who wanna know...
20231019_115939.jpg

That spray ball is attached to a pump it self propells through the pipe here this 40Lt a minute 5000PSI!

Stinky stuff :p

Back