Intelligible explanation of using a Klarstein Mundschenk XXL?

ah, I see. to be fair, he really didn't know how to brew. *shrugs*

Well, yes, that’s true. Unfortunately, even with knowing how to brew there is a steep learning curve with equipment (I’m learning that the hard way myself- new equipment, and I’m a rookie again!).

Well, yes, that’s true. Unfortunately, even with knowing how to brew there is a steep learning curve with equipment (I’m learning that the hard way myself- new equipment, and I’m a rookie again!).
here is the difference, the way I see it. yes, you have a learning curve for the new equipment. you are having the figure out how to alter your current procedures and processes. BUT, you know what the device is supposed to accomplish and you know how to work around the short comings. you understand brewing and you understand what you are wanting to do with this device.

This guy was asked about his experience and abilities because it seemed he didnt understand basics. I read the instructions and yes they were not super clear. but having never used it, I would have been able to brew with it. (even if it didnt turn out perfect, lol) this guy wouldnt answer any questions and didnt want to do a dry run with just water to see how it works.

what are ya gonna do? cant make everybody happy

I just read through the posts leading up to the OP's last post, I think that everyone was trying to be helpful.

I just read through the posts leading up to the OP's last post, I think that everyone was trying to be helpful.

Yes, I agree. He just wasn't going to be happy no matter what we did, except for translating the manual without commenting. It's hard enough to learn new equipment, but without any brewing experience or understanding the terms, it would be a gargantuan task.
I think some people think "Hey my neighbor makes beer and he's not too smart. I know I could do it better by buying a machine and reading a short description."
It's not rocket science, but it does take a wee bit of knowledge and experience to really do it well.

Yes, I agree. He just wasn't going to be happy no matter what we did, except for translating the manual without commenting. It's hard enough to learn new equipment, but without any brewing experience or understanding the terms, it would be a gargantuan task.
I think some people think "Hey my neighbor makes beer and he's not too smart. I know I could do it better by buying a machine and reading a short description."
It's not rocket science, but it does take a wee bit of knowledge and experience to really do it well.
Yup. I always tell new people. Making beer is easy, making good beer is hard, lol

Back