I'm Signing Out.

Can't believe I just saw this for the first time, Going to miss you on here Ben, but I have nothing but respect for you making the right choice for yourself and your family.

Best of luck in your next hobby, maybe you'll be the next great GF chef...

Can't believe I just saw this for the first time, Going to miss you on here Ben, but I have nothing but respect for you making the right choice for yourself and your family.

Best of luck in your next hobby, maybe you'll be the next great GF chef...
Cheers Man.

many happy memories here Great People Great Forum.

Cheers to Everyone for the great brewing Conversions.

still havnt touched a drop but I've been making non Alcohol Ginger beers to sate the old habbit ;)

Ya know, if I could make an alcohol-free beer that doesn't taste like hop water or plain water, I would.

I need to research that...

My last ginger beer smelled and tasted great even before fermentation.
Too sweet though, but I'm going to make an alcohol free batch for sure

Ya know, if I could make an alcohol-free beer that doesn't taste like hop water or plain water, I would.

I need to research that...
If you haven't tried the Guinness non alcoholic beer, I highly recommend it! I haven't had any other non alcoholic beer that I have actually liked, but the Guinness is excellent!

If you haven't tried the Guinness non alcoholic beer, I highly recommend it! I haven't had any other non alcoholic beer that I have actually liked, but the Guinness is excellent!
I’ve heard that as well

That's what I'd drink when I was in college cramming for finals. I recall it a little lacking body but it was nice to relax and have a beer or 2 and keep studying...try it....you'll like it!

Back