Home Reno Projects

I saw the gas line and I thought it was the storage space for your bbq :)

Thanks Don!
I was hoping someone would take the bait!
View attachment 30325View attachment 30326
I actually thought I had replied. But as they say....something...or ummmm....something else....is the first thing to go when you get old! o_O

Anyway, I was going to guess either a beer fridge (with freezer on the bottom) or, knowing your fondness for hops, it could have been an additional freezer for your overflow hops! ;)

Looks cool @Craigerrr!

Finished installing the mini split ductless heat pump for the shop. I decided to run the refrigerant line set inside to maximize efficiency. That meant a bit extra work to cover it all up and protect it from damage. This is an 18K BTU unit and so far I'm really pleased with it. Very quiet inside and out.

2024-09-10 16.07.32-1.jpg

Finished installing the mini split ductless heat pump for the shop. I decided to run the refrigerant line set inside to maximize efficiency. That meant a bit extra work to cover it all up and protect it from damage. This is an 18K BTU unit and so far I'm really pleased with it. Very quiet inside and out.

View attachment 30349
Did you do the work yourself?

I had grand plans to make a nice air intake filter box for the inside air handler. However, in the end I just used packing tape to fasten a few MERV 5 filters together and painters tape to attach that to the air inlet. That should work fine for years.
View attachment 30350
I think that's what they did on Apollo 13! ;)

Back