Five gallons?

6.25g in the fermenter…. That fills my corny keg, and maybe a 32oz flip top (or two) depending on my trub etc.

4.5 - 5 gallons. I ussualy shoot for 5 gallons, but it doesnt always work out. always brew to hit my gravity vs volume

When I bottled, my 8 gallon fermenter limited me to 7 gallon batches. Now that I keg I am limited to 5.5 gallon batches. If I had time to brew more often I would consider smaller batches to get more variety.

Between 4.25 and 6 gallons. A blow-off tube and the right yeast for the larger batches.

About 6 gallons into the fermenter which easily fills my 5 gallon corny kegs!

3 gallons and hopefully get 2.5 for my small kegs. Sometimes my efficiency is good enough for a few pints extra off the fermenter.

5 gallon batches, which means (at least in my case with BIAB and usually what seems like a lot of trub) ending the boil with 6 in the kettle and 5.5 into a 6 gallon carboy fermentor. I started off with 3 gallon batches, but found I was kicking kegs too soon. Planning to still do some smaller batches for higher gravity things or more experimental batches. If I have to dump, 2.5 gallons will hurt less than 5.

I typically target 2.5 gal (end of fermentation), but it can vary from 1.25 gal to 3.0 gal.

I mash/boil using an 1800W induction cook top (kitchen) and a four gallon kettle; ferment in one (or more) of these: a 3 gal (plastic) carboy, some 2 gal pails, and some spigot-less LBMBs (1.25 gal).

2.5 gal, packaged.

8 gallons of water, 7 after mashing, 6 after boiling, 5-5.5 in fermenter. As much in the keg as possible without trub.

Between 5.5 and 11.5 gallons in the fermenter, depending on the beer.

Around 5-5.5 gallons to fit into the keg. I have a mini keg that i can use if i have 6-7 gallon batch.

76 gal into fermenter. 80 gal kettle full.

5 and 6 gallons since that my biggest carboy.

Ufft! 80 gallons! I have a 16 gallon kettle and occasionally have been brewing a double batch of brown with different yeasts and that gets a little crazy with 11 gallons of boiling wort.....90 some odd pounds on that Turkey fryer burner makes one very cautious!

5 and 6 gallons since that my biggest carboy.

Ufft! 80 gallons! I have a 16 gallon kettle and occasionally have been brewing a double batch of brown with different yeasts and that gets a little crazy with 11 gallons of boiling wort.....90 some odd pounds on that Turkey fryer burner makes one very cautious!
Ya turkey fryers are sketch!

I mean my previous setup was 1116 gals kettle full and generally knocking out around 980-1016 gals. 4 vessel fully automated 30 bbl.

I'm running a small brewpub lol. It's basically a big homebrew setup, but not really.

I was doing full volume boils on a camp stove, and that got me really nervous with the weight. The Blichmann is much, much easier to work with, sits low to the ground, and fits my big kettle.

Back