What are you drinking right now?

Coffee. :D
20240615_081349.jpg

Saying Goodbye has become insanely good after a few weeks in the fridge. I still have issues with clarity, but this is dangerously crushable. Good thing it is only in the mid 4s. Who thought a beer this simple could taste so good? And with a little Bob Marley with a breeze?

Attachments

• 20240616_151514.jpg
    20240616_151514.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 24
We have a place down here that does a Dortmunder heavy on corn. It is tasty when they have it. If you ever come back to Florida, take a trip over to Tampa and do BarrieHaus. For your style, you might be in heaven.

Saying Goodbye has become insanely good after a few weeks in the fridge. I still have issues with clarity, but this is dangerously crushable. Good thing it is only in the mid 4s. Who thought a beer this simple could taste so good? And with a little Bob Marley with a breeze?
Marley and a breeze brings back some memories. I worked for a swimming pool company to get through college and one of my coworkers drove a dropped 53 F100 with a 391 in it and a stereo that would make Pink Floyd engineers envious. The normal tunage of choice was Bob Marley and I don’t think I ever saw him get above 35 mph No AC, so the 2-40 air conditioning was ooerating at compromised efficiency any time I rode to job sites with him. Good dude though and I often wonder what became of him. Taught me a tremendous amount about pools.

Back