New profile posts

Het Ben WTF is going on with your police? Just reading about what is going down in Melbourne... There will be deaths soon. Why is your government turning against the people and why is the police helping them?
GFHomebrew
GFHomebrew
Not sure man that's an protest about vaccinations I think in construction industry.
Following airlines and other industries on mandatory vaccinations. I expected this. A way of putting the squeeze on those who dont wanna get a vaccine. Also I'm sure football and sporting avents wont allow unvaced patrons into events.
Crazy shoit I know crazy times
Just a newbie brewer question? If you were to make a Piwo Grodziskie style beer. Why could you not substitute a small percentage of heavy peated 2-row for the smoked wheat bill. Still using wheat adjuncts to the grain bill? Would this not work?

Is there that much preception between Moss (peat) and Oak smoked malt?
Hi Yooper, I am not a premium member. You said to contact you about syncing my recipes in preparation for the new app launch. Can you help me so that I don't lose my beers when I switch? And the post wasn't a complaint. I posted so that others could find a solution to the same problem. A workaround is just fine.I look forward to the new app when it becomes available.
Yooper
Yooper
I upgraded your site version to Premium. So sync your recipes from the app to the site (pull down on the screen) and then let me know if they sync ok!
How can I send you my e-mail addy? No idea how to do that in this forum. Don't see a PM option.
Me gustaria formar parte del grupo de beta tester para evaluar la app movil en Android
Hi there,

I’d love to be a part of the beta testing for the app. I’m a UI/UX designer by day and have been waiting for some kind of update. I’m so happy to hear that it’s in the works and would enjoy being a part of that.

Thanks!

Back