New profile posts

Hi Minbari,

Just wanted to say a massive thanks for your response on my post about not tasting the hops. I added the lower end of your recommendation when it comes to hops and as a result I've had some amazing tasting beer. I think i'm going to up the volumes even more to be inline with your mid-high recs!

All the best,

PJ
Reactions: Minbari
Minbari
Minbari
Not a problem man. We all learn as we go. I learn new stuff here all the time.
Water chem is more important than people give it credit for. It can have a subtle effect or dramatic.
Keep brewing and experimenting, once you have a feel for what works. It gets easier
Hi Yooper,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for your response on my post about not tasting the hops. I did a brew following your recommendations.

The results have been fantastic! I can really taste the mosaic hops, and the beer quality has shot up massively!

All the best,

PJ
Hello,
I've somehow deleted a posting about one of my brews on "My Brew Sessions" page. Titled "Zainasheff Doppelbock 01302022", I would greatly appreciate getting it back into my records.
This service is terrific. Thank you for keeping it in top shape!
TWS
Hello,
I have apparently deleted the information from my latest attempt at a doppelbock. Could you please restore my file labeled "Zainasheff doppelbock 01302022"? Thanks!
Wanna relax after a long day. Let’s chat! Visit the site ->goodgirls.cf ❤️❤️Find me by nickname KateBrown

Back