opinion on this recipe please

I can stand corrected, but a Pilsner is just that. You start putting Munich in it you have another style. If doing that, I might also put some Vienna in it and make it a German beer. I also question 1.008 with that much Munich. Again, I can stand corrected.
I dont like Kveik, but I know you dont have a choice. You want a lager yeast for a Pils and be able to ferment it at lager yeast temps.

I can stand corrected, but a Pilsner is just that. You start putting Munich in it you have another style. If doing that, I might also put some Vienna in it and make it a German beer. I also question 1.008 with that much Munich. Again, I can stand corrected.
I dont like Kveik, but I know you dont have a choice. You want a lager yeast for a Pils and be able to ferment it at lager yeast temps.
Yes always fighting a bit to get the original gravity in the parameter . I m always on the down side

I want to try Vienna to make a close to German beer,
What's your suggestion, 10% will be ok?

You can start with 50 Pils/30 Vienna/20 Munich. Munich doesn't attenuate that well, so keep that in mind. You are going to get something with a different different yeast character using Kveik

Back