Just Bought This

Brewer #422193

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just bought the Brewzilla 5L Gen 4. I am having problems with trying to connect to the Bluetooth, but I will still be using it without the Bluetooth until I can figure out what is going on. I can't wait to brew my first beer with it!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20240605_152827.jpg
    20240605_152827.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 22
Some brewzilla users in here that I’m sure will chime in. Welcome to the forum!

Just bought the Brewzilla 5L Gen 4. I am having problems with trying to connect to the Bluetooth, but I will still be using it without the Bluetooth until I can figure out what is going on. I can't wait to brew my first beer with it!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely play with it by brewing a batch of water. Go thru the whole process to get a feel for it. Only use the smaller element during the 'mash' though.

On your first few real batches, use a thermometer to compare mash temp a few inches down with the control setting. Mine was off by 9 degrees F. Once I got that calibrated things started going perfect.

And yes, lots of BZ folks here, all happy to help.

Welcome!
Have you brewed beer before? Or will this your absolute first one?

I just got one too! I brewed on it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm going to keg the beer today.

There is a bit of a learning curve, but I found it pretty easy overall. There are some things I dislike about it, but overall I like the smaller foot print of the unit compared to my huge 3 vessel system that I had for about 15 years or so.

Back