Beer caused heartburn

Brewer #429565

Trial Member
Reaction score
He hecho una Porter americana, hice una cata y me causó acidez estomacal, ¿qué estoy haciendo mal?

He hecho una Porter americana, hice una cata y me causó acidez estomacal, ¿qué estoy haciendo mal?
Translation to english: I have made an American Porter, I did a tasting and it gave me heartburn, what am I doing wrong?
Probably nothing. If is was good maybe you drank it too fast! ;) Could be the food you ate along with it. Or maybe it was just over-carbonated. How did it taste?

Traducción al español:
Probablemente nada. ¡Si estuvo bueno tal vez lo bebiste demasiado rápido! ;) Podría ser la comida que comiste junto con él. O tal vez simplemente estaba demasiado. ¿Cómo sabía?

Unironically I have this problem sometimes but I never thought to consider it was the beer's fault and not my body's

The only thing from beer that would give me heartburn is a huge amount of hops in a NEIPA.
Back when you could first get some high alcohol beers in the bars around here, I did make the mistake of drinking some big beers and eating Chipotle. BIG mistake!

Witbeers and some of the sour beers are even more acidic than well-crafted porters.

Back