"You know, what I really need is..."

A beer fridge. I have this Corny keg with 2.5 gallons of Amber Ale sitting in the den for the past month plus. The CO2 tank is out in the garage, but ambient temps are too warm now. In the meantime, I think I might have to use a bucket with ice in the water. Or get a beer fridge!

A 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house with at least a 0.5 acre plot and an interest rate under 5% :D
We think alike:
I really need to win the lottery....
But yeah what I think I really need for brewing are 3 or 4 mini nukataps and at least 1x 29 ltr corny keg to use for fermentation, pressure fermentation and to transfer without O2 issues

I need a large CO2 tank say 50 pounds with a full tube, to fill my 2 - 5 pounders takes 4 hours of time

We think alike:
I really need to win the lottery....
But yeah what I think I really need for brewing are 3 or 4 mini nukataps and at least 1x 29 ltr corny keg to use for fermentation, pressure fermentation and to transfer without O2 issues
Not sure if winning the lottery would be a good thing for me, would mitigate too many consequences that keep me in line…

After my last brew day I think my next big purchase will be a better kettle. The one I have doesn’t hold heat super well. It is also an 8 gallon kettle which is good most of the time but doesn’t do well holding grain for a 5 gallon batch without losing some liquid pulling the bag out.

Well what DO you :really" need? I'll start...

I really need to add ANOTHER pump and further overly complicate things in the interest of saving 10 minutes of work a month...
Well, what you really need is to optimize your current setup without adding unnecessary complexity. Efficiency should prioritize simplicity over adding more equipment.

Back