What are you drinking right now?

Love that beer
It bites just a little harder, but doesn’t linger, which I think is why I like Mosaic so much. Mosaic doesn’t have the bittering punch that Warrior has, but doesn’t hang around forever either. Warrior offers very little for flavor, but can save a few bucks on bittering. Mosaic throws a pineapple flavor that goes really well with the citrus flavor of Citra. Makes me wanna be down on the coast with sand between my toes.
To say it’s a great beer is an understatement to the highest order.
Mission accepted. Now I gotta find it. (Psst, any suggestions where to start looking?)

It bites just a little harder, but doesn’t linger, which I think is why I like Mosaic so much. Mosaic doesn’t have the bittering punch that Warrior has, but doesn’t hang around forever either. Warrior offers very little for flavor, but can save a few bucks on bittering. Mosaic throws a pineapple flavor that goes really well with the citrus flavor of Citra. Makes me wanna be down on the coast with sand between my toes.

Mission accepted. Now I gotta find it. (Psst, any suggestions where to start looking?)
liquor barn in Lexington is where I got it.

I like Mosaic too. Im not a big fan of Citra forward beers. Citra has its place, but there are better things than Grapefruit bombs.

20240419_210258.jpg

One more time before they close. A damn good beer from a damn good brewery. Greedy landlords suck.

A lil sumpin sumpin from over your way, Don. Hoppy, mostly Mosaic if my taste buds aren’t lying to me. 5.7 ABV, no clue about IBU. A bit more bitey than I really like, but tolerable at the upper end of my spectrum for bitterness.View attachment 29132
A good solid IPA but yes, not one of my usual choices. At home I drink what's in the kegs, or buy carefully-selected styles to enjoy, but at a restaurant this might be the only reasonable choice. Bud, bud light, PBR, Coors, Heineken, Corona, Corona Light, or a 420. Easy choice...

Back